IP address solution - Recommended for Hosting Service Provider
Display Visitor’s IP address in your Joomla website
Do you have hosting business?
cPanel does not provide 2-step verification login facility. So, to keep away hackers, system locks down admin’s or hacker’s computer’s IP address, if he or she provides wrong passwords for 3 times. Then s/he can’t see website or cPanel from that device.
To regain the access, client normally sends an email to hosting service provider from the ‘Administrative Email address’ to unlock IP. But the question is, how could a client knows own IP ?
So the Hosting company should display visitor’s IP address at the contact page or support page of their official website, that client can easily find out own IP address, and send it.
- If you go to Google.com and type “What is my IP address?”, Google will show your IP address. This Extension will display the same IP address
- The Module will automatically match with your Joomla Template’s color, font, style. Visitor will think it as the part of your template. If you use this Module in different templates, you will feel the change
- Mobile Responsive Module, fits container width (But your template must be well-coded and responsive too)
- The Module takes very low space in hosting
- Easy Installation! After activation of the Module, you can use the Module into sidebar or footer or inside page
Don’t hesitate to contact by email! Just go to profile page to send message